Monday, July 21, 2008

blech

I had a too-big-too-unhealthy lunch today.

It was a big macaroni and cheese.

I tried to throw it up, but it's so rough at work.

I had that "I need to get this out of me" feeling but, it's hard to get privacy. I went into the bathroom twice- both times I got a little up, but then someone would walk in and I'd have to leave. It sucks. Arg.

I feel a little better today. I felt terrible terrible terrible last night, to the extent that I wasn't sure if I would make it through the night... but I put on the TV and let myself fall asleep.

I kind of like coming to work. It's low pressure. I know what I'm doing. I know how to do it. It's hard for me to fail at. I don't have to deal with the disappointments of social situations. It's just me and the TV and the computer.

But, I e-mailed my boss today to ask to get my birthday off. She's usually pretty nice about vacation days, so I assumed it would be fine. Sadly, we're already completely understaffed for that day so I'll have to work. I almost broke down crying at that, but I held it together.

I don't know what to do about life.

No comments: