Thursday, May 1, 2008

I don't know.

so today I am wearing my pants that I finally fit into. Now I hate them. I wanted to wear them for so long! I think I will go shopping this weekend and buy a new pair of jeans that I don't fit into, a size 10 I guess.

calorie intake for today:
Iced Coffee Skim Splenda (50 cals)
Banana (86 cals)
Ravioli from Lean Cuisine (240)

That's 376 for the day.

Arg. I am such a fatass. I don't even think I'm actually restricting. When I think about what I eat everyday (fruit and a Lean Cuisine and iced coffee) it seems like a lot. I don't think anyone would tell me I needed to eat more. That sounds as much as a normal person eats! I mean 376 is a low number I guess, but its actually a lot of food.

I'm gross. I stuffed my face today. I just read that bananas are mostly carbs, plus I had the ravioli. Shit, I'm gonna go grab some sugar free gum to stop me from shoving anything else in my fat mouth.

Disgusting.

No comments: