Tuesday, April 29, 2008

update.

today I bought a small container of blackberries for lunch (62 cals about), an iced coffe with s&s (about 50? I never know) before work, and a Mediterranean chicken Lean Cuisine (230) for dinner a little later. That's 342 for the day. I might run out for a sugarfree redbull later, but that wouldn't be the end of the world.

I really want to weigh myself. This is driving me crazy. There is no way I have lost no weight with the tiny amount I've been eating daily, right? Arg. I have no idea.

I have this pair of pants that I bought online from the Gap a few months ago. They are a 12 and they have never fit me (even though most of my 12s are kind of baggy on me now). Everyday I have been trying them on as a method of checking my progress. I can now put them on, button them, and zip them up... but they are definitely still way tight and don't actually fit.

I need a scale like what.

On the plus side, I can feel my mentality shifting towards the ED mindset, which is good because it means that I am committed. It makes it easier to say no to food. I need to buy a scale.

I need to be skinny. I'd like people to see ME when they look at me, and not a pile of fat.

No comments: