Monday, April 28, 2008

who knows.

I really want to weigh myself. For the most part, besides that burrito the other night, I've been doing a pretty good job at heavy restricting. I don't have a scale and have absolutely no idea how fat I am. I weighed myself a little over a week ago so I can compare to that. People say you have to loose 10 lbs to get down a size?

(I've never done this before because I am so embarrassed of my weight... but as thinspiration I will finally post numbers).

When I weighed myself last week I was at 171. My highest weight ever was 182. My lowest about 5 years ago was 115. Right now I wear a size 14. Disgusting. My 12s are fitting again but my 14s don't feel loose really. I need to weigh myself to see if this is actually working.

Today I woke up, unpacked and got an iced coffee (skim and splenda obvi, so 30 cals maybe) and then headed into work. I stopped at the grocery store and got a banana (95 cals maybe) and the chicken in herb sauce Lean Cuisine that is way low in calories (180). I have a sugar free Redbull for later. So that will be give or take 315 for the day.

I keep looking at that picture of me at 18. I neeeed to be that again.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

The last thing I'd ever want to do is lecture you, and I don't want you to get mad at me for saying this...

I know how much you want to loose weight, but eating only 315 calories a day is not really a healthy habit. I did that for a while, and yes I lost tons of weight, but you also loose tons of nutrients that you need by not eating enough.

I know you'll do what you think is best for you, but please at least take a multi-vitamin daily to help some.