Saturday, January 26, 2008

a binge and a purge

Lately, with a combination of my roommate fucking all of my guy friends and the fact that I haven't seen a therapist in months and months, my body image and self worth has gone back to complete shit.

So what does that mean I did today? Ate a whole order of buffalo wings, an entire cheese calzone and then had the largest purge in recent memory.

I have to say, it was cathartic.

Even after all the Eating Disorder rehab I've been through and everything I know about the dangers of ED behavior, I still can't help feeling excited and real when I'm going symptom crazy.

I'm not especially depressed, just not happy and restless.

Tonight I'm going to drink wine until I can't feel and do coke until I'm happy. That's it. I need a Sparks.

No comments: